No-bake White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- 200g Crushed digestive biscuits
- 50g Melted butter
- 400g White chocolate
- 200g Soft cream cheese
- 250g Mascarpone cream cheese
- 250ml Double cream
- punnet fresh raspberries
- Pour the melted butter into the crushed biscuits and mix well. Tip into a greased and lined 9in loose-bottom baking tin and press down firmly.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or more.
- Mix together the cream cheese and mascarpone.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain Marie and mix lightly together with the cheese mixture.
- Slowly add the whipped double cream and beat gently until fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Pour mixture on top of biscuit base and chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Serve thin slices (it is very rich and a thin slice is enough I promise) then sit back and enjoy the compliments!
If you are short of time you can mix the cheese together in a food mixer when very slowly add the melted chocolate and finally the cream. But don’t over whisk as it will become too light and not set properly.