450g Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured lean
2 cloves garlic
1 red pepper
1 x 5ml spoon (1 tsp) dried herbs
1 x 500g jar passata
75g cheddar cheese
1 pack of flour tortillas
Chopping board, knife, garlic crusher, mixing spoon, frying pans (1 with lid), wooden spoon, grater.
- Peel and crush the garlic. Peel and finely slice the onion.
- Remove the stalk and seeds from the pepper and cut into dice.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Dry fry the mince, onion and garlic until browned.
- Add the peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, dried herbs and passata, stir and cover with the lid. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Grate the cheese.
- Heat the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Serve the mince in folded tortillas and sprinkled with grated cheese.